CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Clarksville Gas & Water has planned water valve replacement work on Monday, May 22, at 8 a.m. at the intersection of Rollow Lane and Dunlop Lane and will turn off water service to the area to allow for the work.
The water outage and low water pressure will affect the following streets and roads.
• Rollow Lane from Melbourne Drive to Dunlop Lane
• Verisa Drive (Turners Cove subdivision)
• Eads Court (Turners Cove Subdivision)
• Dunlop Lane from Rollow Lane to Steel Stock Road
• Michaela Circle (Beech Grove subdivision)
The road will be passable; however, motorists should expect traffic congestion at the intersection of Rollow Lane and Dunlop Lane during the work. Motorists are also asked to be alert to utility construction workers and their equipment and follow the directions of flaggers.
The water valve work is anticipated to be finished and water service restored by approximately 2 p.m.