CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. – Clarksville Gas & Water has planned water valve replacement work on Thursday, May 4, at 8 p.m. at the intersection of Peachers Mill Road and Dale Terrace and will turn off water service to the area and close a section of Peachers Mill Road to allow for the work.
A water outage and low water pressure will affect Peachers Mill Road between Carter Road and Randell Drive and the following streets and roads.
- Peachers Mill Road (Randell Drive to Broadmore Drive)
- Hillsboro Road (Peachers Mill Road to Binks Drive)
- Taft Drive
- Marie Drive
- Lexington Drive (Marie Drive to the end of Lexington Drive)
- Christy Court
- Dale Terrace
- Dale Terrace Court
- Benton Court
- Ridgeline Drive
- Peachers Mill Hollow Apartments, 825-827 Peachers Mill Road
- The Villages at Peachers Mill Road, 820 Peachers Mill Road
Peachers Mill Road will be closed from Taft Drive to Hillsboro Road and Dale Terrace will be closed from Dalewood Drive to Sue Drive. Traffic will be detoured to Hillsboro Road, Dalewood Drive, and Taft Drive. Motorists are advised to slow down and be alert to workers and their equipment and follow detour signs.
The water valve work is anticipated to be finished, water service restored, and the road reopened by approximately 5 a.m. on Friday, May 5.